Max Altschuler is the VP of Sales Engagement at Outreach. He is also the founder of “Sales Hacker” which he built to 175,000+ members and which is one of the original leading communities for sales professionals. Max is also the author of Sales Engagement and Hacking Sales and he has been published by the Harvard Business Review, Forbes, and Money.
In this episode:
- How Max built Sales Hacker to 175,000 members
- The #1 thing that is responsible for making the biggest difference in building a successful company like Outreach.io and the Sales Hacker community
- Secret 1 from Outreach.io sales floor - the "Boom Email"
- Secret 2 from Outreach.io sales floor - the "LinkedIn Takeover"
- Secret 3 from Outreach.io sales floor - the full-time Sequence Content Expert who runs A/B split tests and experiments to generate the best conversions from outbound emails
- What Bill Gates' "Tech is a magnifying glass" and how it relates to everyone using sales engagement platforms like Outreach
- What SaaS companies' SDRs can do when everyone around you is also using sales engagement platforms and everyone can send 100's of emails per day - how do you stand out and deliver results
- Why benchmarks for Outbound SDRs like Meetings Scheduled are not as prevalent / available
- Why most Outobund SDRs generate 8-15 meetings per month with only top 1% generating 20 and above