Scott Leese is one of the top startup sales leaders in the USA. Through domestic and international consulting as a strategic advisor; he has trained an army of salespeople and sales leaders thousands strong. Leese puts his nearly two decades of sales and leadership experience to use as the CEO/Founder of both Scott Leese Consulting, LLC and SurfandSales.com.
Scott is a 3-time winner of the Top 25 Inside Sales Professionals by the American Association of Inside Sales, and a highly sought-after consultant, advisor, leader, and sales trainer.
While learning both the fundamentals, and higher strategy of sales, Scott Leese’s students come away motivated, and empowered. He has helped to create many successful organizations and has shaped thousands of individuals into highly sought after sales leaders.
In this episode:
- Why Scott thinks any problems encountered in day to day sales are no biggie and how to learn from Scott's experience to look at life and sales differently
- How Scott founded Thursday Night Sales which is the biggest such podcast and community in the sales world
- How Scott created large presence and brand awareness
- About how every professional wants to play on a Championship Team
- Why messaging focus is so important
- What are the biggest problems Scott sees in companies when he helps them grow
- Why these are so important: getting your ICP right, building a great Sales Playbook and having a Sales Process
- A big lesson of what most companies do not have enough of and where every company under-invests but really should not
- What happens when you are 1 degree off course in sailing navigation and how that's relevant to leading sales teams
- Where to find great sales talent - the one great place where you'll find it today